The Blue half of Merseyside has spoken on one of the most important issues of the day.
We had a fantastic response to our poll where we shortlisted 10 pubs based on the views and recommendations of a group of Everton fans.
It was then up to readers to decide once and for all (as a bit of fun!) which once came out on top.
In the end, it was all between a pair of pubs which raced ahead of the pack.
Of course, every pub is popular with its regulars for a meet-up before kick off to discuss tactics and predictions over a pint.
- Is Coopers Town House Liverpool's craziest bar?1:48
- RED DOG SALOON OPENING ON BOLD STREET, LIVERPOOL1:37
- Red Berry Club coffee shop, Baltic Triangle1:25
- The Pepper Vine0:49
- McDonalds Monopoly TV Ad 20170:46
- Free dough balls day at Pizza Express
- Yard and Coop Review0:36
- Dortmund fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone aft0:38
- LFC players in NFL jersey swap0:20
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Clear up begins after major gas explosion in New 0:33
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Met Office Easter Weather forecast2:25
With that in mind, honourable mentions must go to The Black Horse and The Royal Oak which led the chasing pack, both with 8% of your votes.
In second place, with an impressive 26% is The Brick on County Road.
And streaking ahead of all the others, with a 33% of your votes is The Winslow Hotel on Goodison Road, a place which proudly calls itself The People鈥檚 Pub.
On hearing the poll result, proud pub manager David Bond told the ECHO: 鈥淚 am absolutely delighted with having achieved this accolade and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for us and a big shout out to all our customers who regularly visit us on match days.
鈥淲ithout their support we could not sustain our business nor create the match day atmosphere at every home game.
鈥淚 would also like to thank all the staff for their commitment and hard work throughout the season.
鈥淲e aim to continue to bring a top quality match day experience to all Evertonians who visit us.?/p>
David cheekily added: 鈥淲e also are available for function room hire, catering for all occasions!?/p>