Take Me Out host Paddy McGuiness and his wife Christine were among the celebs watching the Grand National at Aintree today.
Former Miss Liverpool Christine shone in a pale pink dress.
The mum-of-three was enjoying her first day out after giving birth to her third child last year.
Christine, 29, spoke to the ECHO about how much she loves Aintree, her children and keeping fit.
She said: 鈥淚鈥檓 having an amazing day at Aintree, I got a winner on the first race. The weather is amazing.
鈥淚t鈥檚 my first day out after having my third child and I finally felt ready to have a couple of hours out at the races, it鈥檚 perfect for us.
鈥淚 love being a mum, I always remember being at school not knowing what I wanted to do. As you know I did a bit or modelling and was crowned Miss Liverpool, but it wasn鈥檛 until I had the children that I knew this is what I鈥檓 supposed to do, this is me, I got so lucky with the twins.
鈥淚t鈥檚 hectic but I wouldn鈥檛 change it for the world. They鈥檙e everything, they鈥檙e amazing.?/p>
Christine was really happy to be returning to the Grand National and said you couldn鈥檛 beat Liverpool in the sunshine.
She said: 鈥淚 was anxious leaving the children today and I鈥檝e rang to make sure they鈥檙e ok about ten times. But I鈥檓 settling into it, it鈥檚 such an amazing day.
- Jurgen Klopp reveals who he got in the LFC Grand 0:37
- Chris Wright's tips for the 2017 Grand National5:50
- A look at the new Aldi hot tub2:25
- Chris Wright previews first day's racing at 2017 5:00
- A beginner's guide to the Grand National1:36
- 10 years of celebs at Kingdom Nightclub Liverpool1:33
- Krispy Kreme 'is changing its name' because Brits0:42
- Ninja-style gym opens in Liverpool0:25
- Dortmund fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone aft0:38
- Look inside LIV organic market on Bold Street0:35
- LFC players in NFL jersey swap0:20
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Clear up begins after major gas explosion in New 0:33
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Met Office Easter Weather forecast2:25
鈥淚鈥檓 certainly hoping we鈥檒l be back next year. The kids will always know that Aintree is mummy鈥檚 day off. I love the fashion, I love the atmosphere and when the sun shines it鈥檚 beautiful.?/p>
Christine looked amazing in her pale pink Forever Unique dress and proudly showed off her 鈥減ush present鈥?- a pink Chanel bag.
She said: 鈥淚 just wanted something light and pretty and I just saw the dress and loved it.
鈥淚 wanted metallic heels because they鈥檙e really in and these are from River Island.?/p>
Christine proudly documents her fitness journey on Instagram and gave us some of her top tips for keeping fit.
She said: 鈥淵ou need to stay consistent. If you miss a couple of weeks you find it hard to get back into it.
鈥淚鈥檝e found it harder to shift the baby weight this time. When I had the twins I put on six stone but it all just fell off me whereas this time round I鈥檝e really had to try.
鈥淚 haven鈥檛 got the time I used to have so it鈥檚 just quick, sharp bursts whenever I can fit it in at home.?/p>