Everton target Michael Keane insists he is not letting speculation about his future become a distraction.
The Burnley defender is on a shortlist of centre-halves the Blues are looking at ahead of this summer.
Keane, 24, is wanted by Ronald Koeman but Everton are said to face competition from a host of other Premier League clubs for his signature.
- Borussia Dortmund bus blasts injure player Marc B0:45
- Boris Johnson: Syria chemical attack offers Russi0:58
- The scene on Scarisbrick Road, Norris Green after0:19
- Garth Crooks' team of the week analysed0:58
- Passengers shocked as police violently drag docto0:28
- Love Activists occupy bank in Birkenhead0:39
- Tim Cogley floral tributes0:21
- New text message scam0:31
But the England international says his focus is only on ensuring Burnley beat the drop this season.
鈥淚t鈥檚 inevitable really, these things happen, but I鈥檝e dealt with it all throughout the season and I won鈥檛 let it affect me,?Keane said.
鈥淚鈥檓 fully focused on Burnley.
He added: 鈥淲e鈥檝e got some big games coming up and we need to make sure we stay in the Premier League, so it won鈥檛 affect me at all.
鈥淭he first thing in our heads is survival, but we think we鈥檝e got enough to do more than that. We just need a win soon to see where that takes us.?/p>