The fiancée of Everton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin has been getting more accustomed to becoming a true Blue.
Camille Sold took to Instagram to show herself at The People's Pub, situated right outside Goodison Park, on Sunday afternoon before the Blues saw off Leicester 4-2.
Miss Sold said she was in 'British match-day mode' as she sipped a Desperados beer among the locals.
Her husband-to-be lasted 73 minutes on an impressive return from a calf injury.
- Pogba and Lukaku enjoy the results from the weeke0:30
- Australian fans sing YNWA at MCG in 20132:00
- Everton v Leicester - Player ratings1:00
- Premier League Top Scorers: Who is the current Pr0:43
- Everton fans on the win against Leicester3:28
- Dortmund fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone aft0:38
- Look inside LIV organic market on Bold Street0:35
- LFC players in NFL jersey swap0:20
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Clear up begins after major gas explosion in New 0:33
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Met Office Easter Weather forecast2:25
The Winslow Hotel on Goodison Road was voted the best match-day pub by Everton fans with 33% of the votes in an Echo poll just last week.
The 27-year-old France international met his fiancée in Manchester city centre, where she worked for £10-an-hour in the Adidas store, two years ago.