You'd have thought they'd have learned not to mess with him by now.
Rule number one of Twitter club - don't take on Jamie Carragher . You will only end up embarrassed.
It seems as though Richard Keys didn't get the memo. He made the mistake of questioning the Liverpool legend after Carragher attacked Arsenal for their performance at Crystal Palace on Monday night.
And Keys also made the grave error of trying to have a dig about the Premier League title.
It didn't work out well for the ex-Sky Sports man, who was quickly reminded of his departure from the broadcasting giants - where Carragher is now employed.
Carragher had criticised Arsenal after their 3-0 defeat to Crystal Palace on Monday evening, calling the Gunners 'cowards' for their performance.
He said: "The whole club looks a problem. It seems this acceptance of top four has set in.
"Forget top four, it shouldn鈥檛 have anything to do with it for Arsenal - go for trophies, not top four.
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Conor McGregor sends video message as Glen McAule0:35
- Virgil van Dijk: All You Need To Know0:57
- Luis Longstaff trains with first team squad ahead1:44
- 90 minutes with Sir Martin Broughton89:07
- FORMER LFC CHAIRMAN MARTIN BROUGHTON PODCAST - We1:10
- Who is Bassala Sambou? - Everything you need to k0:55
- Gini Wijnaldum goes undercover to record brillian5:59
鈥淭hey鈥檝e lost some thing special that they used to have. Graeme Souness said it best when he said they鈥檙e a team of son in laws. Who would want their daughter dating one of them??/p>
"Would you want that type of man for your daughter? Cowards, ducking out of challenges?! From top to bottom, this club is not right."