Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge has been spotted sporting an extravagant set of gold teeth over the weekend.
In a look reminiscent of rapper Nelly, the 27-year-old wore shiny gold grills across his bottom teeth as he hit the town on Saturday night.
Sturridge joined team-mates Nathaniel Clyne and Georginio Wijnaldum at the high-end Playground nightclub to celebrate Clyne turning 26 earlier in the week.
Music-lover Sturridge also showed off his new gnashers as he met up with grime artist Stormzy and hip-hop star Tinie Tempah in London on Sunday to support Tinie as he promotes his new album, Youth, at a pop-up shop in Shoreditch.
- Borussia Dortmund bus blasts injure player Marc B0:45
- Boris Johnson: Syria chemical attack offers Russi0:58
- The scene on Scarisbrick Road, Norris Green after0:19
- Garth Crooks' team of the week analysed0:58
- Passengers shocked as police violently drag docto0:28
- Love Activists occupy bank in Birkenhead0:39
- Tim Cogley floral tributes0:21
- New text message scam0:31
Despite his return to the team, the striker鈥檚 future on Merseyside is increasingly uncertain with injuries and Jurgen Klopp鈥檚 preference for Roberto Firmino limiting his appearances this term.