Brendan Galloway has returned to Everton for the rest of the season - but cannot play for the first-team.
The 21-year-old has been on a season-long loan at West Bromwich Albion but has been given permission to return to Goodison early.
Galloway played for Everton鈥檚 under-23s last night against Spurs and will be part of their squad for the final two games of the season.
The England u-21 international, however, is not eligible to play for Everton鈥檚 senior side has he remains registered with the Baggies who paid £1m to take him on loan for the campaign.
- Pogba and Lukaku enjoy the results from the weeke0:30
- Australian fans sing YNWA at MCG in 20132:00
- Premier League Top Scorers: Who is the current Pr0:43
- Everton fans on the win against Leicester3:28
- Everton FC v Leicester City - The match in 90 sec1:39
- Dortmund fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone aft0:38
- Look inside LIV organic market on Bold Street0:35
- LFC players in NFL jersey swap0:20
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Clear up begins after major gas explosion in New 0:33
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Met Office Easter Weather forecast2:25
Galloway has suffered a miserable time at the Hawthorns, making only five appearances for Tony Pulis鈥?side - the last of which came on January 7 in the FA Cup.
The Blues defender played the full 90 minutes for David Unsworth u-23s last night and set up the opening goal in their 4-1 win.
Unsworth said: 鈥淏rendan鈥檚 needed games so we thank Tony to come back in with us and have a few games, which is great.?/p>