Eastenders is filmed months in advance, but this week the soap added a last minute scene, referencing this weekend's Grand National result.
One For Arthur galloped to victory in Saturday's Grand National and the BBC show used the win to shoe-in a reference to legendary character Arthur Fowler.
Producers added a scene where Michelle mentioned the result and her late father.
But fans were quick to spot an error that made it obvious the scene had been added at the last minute.
Michelle's brother Martin collected £200 after backing One For Arthur in honour of their dad.
Patrick said:"Michelle ?you haven鈥檛 seen Martin, have you? He鈥檚 not on the stall today."
- Paw Patrol Live at the ECHO Arena0:30
- Can you spot yourself in the crowds at Aintree in4:46
- Inside The Queens pub on Grand National day1:08
- Chris Wright on the winner of the Grand National1:10
- Christine McGuiness at Aintree5:56
- People arrive for the Grand National festival0:49
- Dortmund fans singing You'll Never Walk Alone aft0:38
- Look inside LIV organic market on Bold Street0:35
- LFC players in NFL jersey swap0:20
- Ross Barkley arrives at training after Liverpool 0:47
- Clear up begins after major gas explosion in New 0:33
- Poetry In Motion Podcast (12th April 2017)40:42
- Met Office Easter Weather forecast2:25
Michelle said: "He's not feeling too well - so I've heard."
Patrick replied: "Well! This should get him back on his feet. One For Arthur, eh? He said the name would bring him luck. And he didn't even check the odds."
The scene must have been filmed in the 48 hours before the show aired on Monday night to reference the right result of the race.
And fans spotted that Michelle actress Jenna Russell's hair seemed to double in length during the scene.
Later she was shown on the same bench with Sharon - and her hair appeared to be a couple of inches shorter.
"Ummm, Michelle's hair has had a growth spurt over the weekend," one viewer commented.
"A drop in scene - Michelle's hair has grown ha!" another tweeted.
"Great work from EastEnders to reference the Grand National winner in tonight's episode," a third viewer added.
*EastEnders continues tonight at 7.30pm on BBC One.